Common questions asked by foreign students who are thinking of joining us at Alexander Galt Regional High School:
Q. Where are we located?
- We are located an hour and a half south-east from Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Q. What levels do we teach?
- High school in Quebec are levels secondary one (grade 7) to secondary five (grade 11)
Q. Where do our international students come from?
- We presently have students from China, Germany, Mexico, and Japan.
Q. How do I start the process of applying?
- Visit the School Board site at: http://www.etsb.qc.ca/international-students/what-is-the-isp/
Q. Whom may I contact at the school to ask questions?
- Email Ms. Becky Moore, the International Student Educational Coordinator, at the school at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Update: September 2016