Frequent asked questions regarding registration:
Whom should I contact?
Mrs. M. Thibault
Counselor in Academic Training
Tel: 819.563.0770 ext. 22073
Mr. Eugène Geneau
Tel: 819-563-0770 ext. 22057
What documents are required?
- Your child’s birth certificate (long version), with the names of both parents.
If you don’t have one at the time of registration, you will need to order one.
- If your child was born outside of Québec, you must contact the provincial authorities
of the province your child was born in.
- If the documents are not in English or French, official translations must be provided.
- A Certificate of Eligibility to English School. If you don’t have one for your child, you
must apply for one at the time of registration. In order to qualify for one; you must meet
certain eligibility criteria under the Charter of the French Language as set out by the Quebec
What if my child is an international student?
- Review the application process at the School Board.
Click on the link: http://www.etsb.qc.ca/international-students/application-process/what-is-involved/