Summer Hours & Contact Information
If you wish to register your child or simply have questions regarding eligibility during the summer, please contact:
- Until July 27, extension 22003
- July 28 – August 14: e-mail
- August 15 – August 28, extension 22073
- After August 28, extension 22003
If your child is planning to return next year but has not registered, we will be registering students starting on August 15th. Please contact as per the above schedule to schedule an appointment for registration.
Marie Thibault (Academic Advisor) will be available to receive those with appointments in August to clarify questions and to complete the registration and course selection documents.
SUMMER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT FOR THE
2017 – 2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Payment for school fees must be made in cash, Interac, VISA or Mastercard. We will not be accepting cheques as payment. The following are the dates for collection of school fees:
- August 21st: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Sec. 5)
- August 22nd: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Sec. 4)
- August 23rd: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Sec. 3)
- August 25th: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Sec. 2)
- August 28th: 12:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Sec. 1)
- August 29th: 9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (All levels)
August 28th: Level 1 Visitation Day
August 30th: 1st Day of School
Please note that we do not require a specific list of school supplies. Teachers will advise students of any recommended materials when classes start. For most classes, general common school supplies such as looseleaf, binders, pens, pencils, erasers will suffice.
If you need information about registering your child, please go to the registration quick link on the righthand side of our website or fill out the registration contact form here
Welcome to Alexander Galt Regional High School located in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
Our school has about 1000 students from secondary one (grade 7) to secondary 5 (grade 11).
Need transcripts? Click HERE